Mediajet: The solution for fast, secure and trackable cloud based delivery of broadcast content
Mediajet Delivers a file based first!
Working closely with partners Sunset + Vine and MSV Post, The Mediajet platform was used to create an all encompassing delivery solution for ACEA in the production and distribution of the 34th America's Cup.
The platform offered the following features;
- Customised and AC branded web interface
- Quick turnaround content transcoding and uploading
- Public and private access levels with Administrator support
- One to many distribution
- Instant notification service to single or group broadcasters for available downloads
- Preview and downloadable content in multiple SD and HD broadcast formats
- Downloadable media/brand packs
- Per broadcaster profiling to enable specific content and formats to be permitted per client
- Full download tracking and service support
Sunset+Vine produced thirty four half hour weekly programmes during the first World Series of events in the run up to the 34th America's Cup. This content was distributed via Mediajet to over a 100 broadcasters worldwide the same day as well as the regatta coverage itself.
For more information and enquiries visit the Mediajet website.